A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunita Bonde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bonde
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunita Bonde, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonde graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Bonde has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunita Sudhakar Bonde DO is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sunita S. Bonde practice?
- Dr. Sunita Bonde has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sunita Bonde practices Emergency Medicine near Jackson, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Fraser, MI.
See Jackson Emergency Physicians.