Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sunita Bonde
Dr. Sunita Bonde, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Tecumseh, MI, with other offices in Alliance, OH and Fraser, MI. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Bonde is affiliated with ProMedica Herrick Medical Center, Alliance Community Hospital and Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Sunita Bonde has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Sunita Bonde is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tecumseh, MI.
Dr. Masud Hashmi
Emergency Medicine, General Surgery
Tecumseh, MI 0 mi41
Dr. Hussein Kashk
Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Tecumseh, MI 0 mi26
Dr. Eric Smith
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Tecumseh, MI 0 mi26