Learn more about Dr. Sunita Chadha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunita Chadha, Rheumatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chadha
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chadha Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunita Chadha, MBBS, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chadha graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Chadha has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunita Chadha MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Sunita Chadha practice?
- Dr. Sunita Chadha has 1 office location.
Dr. Sunita Chadha practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Internists and Buffalo Rheumatologists.