A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunita Chadha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunita Chadha, Rheumatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chadha
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Chadha Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunita Chadha, MBBS, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chadha graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Chadha has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunita Chadha MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Sunita Chadha practice?
- Dr. Sunita Chadha has 1 office location.
Dr. Sunita Chadha practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Internists and Buffalo Rheumatologists.