A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunita Chhabra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunita Chhabra is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunita Chhabra, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
Education & Awards
Dr. Chhabra graduated from Dr. S.N. Medical College, Jodhpur.
Dr. Chhabra has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunita Chhabra MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sunita Chhabra practice?
- Dr. Sunita Chhabra has 7 office locations.
Dr. Sunita Chhabra practices Internal Medicine near North Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Milford, CT and Woodbridge, CT.
See North Haven Internists.