A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunita Gaba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunita Gaba, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaba graduated from M.S. Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore.
Dr. Gaba has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
- St. Rose - San Martín Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunita Gaba MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sunita Gaba practice?
- Dr. Sunita Gaba has 1 office location.
Dr. Sunita Gaba practices Internal Medicine near Nellis Afb, NV.
See Nellis Afb Internists.