Dr. Sunita Gupta MD Patient Reviews

• 3 reviews

no change

July 5th, 2016
Excellent
Dr Gupta saw me today for the first time. She was excellent! She listened carefully, asked questions beyond the normal, and took her time with me even though she was very busy. She apologized for being late to see me (only about 3-4 minutes after my appointment time!) She tried very hard to put me at ease and welcomed me as a new patient. I have found an excellent caregiver who is highly concerned about her patients!

October 12th, 2015
Outstanding Physician
Dr. Gupta is a very professional, compassionate, caring and thorough doctor who listens to her patients. She makes referrals to specialists as appropriate As a diabetic, she coordinates my care from various specialists.... most whom she referred me to such as a nephrologist, a podiatrist, an optometrist, endocrinologist, etc. Dr. Gupta is also a very knowledgeable internal medicine physician. She is one of the few doctors I know that calls and follows up with her patients. I highly recommend her.

April 30th, 2014
Great Start
My husband and I are fairly new to the area so our history with Dr Gupta is only recent but so far it is a good one. We have found her to be thorough, knowledgeable, a good listener (important I think), and very caring. How many doctors today call you to follow-up? Promptness I believe is relative as long as when it is your turn you get the time necssary to get results! Kristin the medical assistant is courteous, professional, knowledgeable, and efficient. Thank you Dr. Gupta and Kristin!