Dr. Sunita Gupta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sunita Gupta?

time to listen

Posted on April 20th, 2017

I saw Dr Gupta and was impressed with how sweet she is. She also takes the time to listen to and answer all questions. I am happy to have found her. She is a asset to the medicine in phoenix.

Caring Family Doctor

Posted on March 27th, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Gupta as my primary care physician for a little over a year now, as has my wife. She always takes time to explain her diagnosis, findings, and answer all of my question in as much detail as I request. Her bedside manner and sense of caring for her patients is to me, what sets her apart from most other doctors. She will always do what is best for her patient while utilizing all of the best and most current medical knowledge, which has not always been my experience at other family practices. Highly recommend Dr. Gupta.

Excellent

Posted on July 5th, 2016

Dr Gupta saw me today for the first time. She was excellent! She listened carefully, asked questions beyond the normal, and took her time with me even though she was very busy. She apologized for being late to see me (only about 3-4 minutes after my appointment time!) She tried very hard to put me at ease and welcomed me as a new patient. I have found an excellent caregiver who is highly concerned about her patients!

Outstanding Physician

Posted on October 12th, 2015

Dr. Gupta is a very professional, compassionate, caring and thorough doctor who listens to her patients. She makes referrals to specialists as appropriate As a diabetic, she coordinates my care from various specialists.... most whom she referred me to such as a nephrologist, a podiatrist, an optometrist, endocrinologist, etc. Dr. Gupta is also a very knowledgeable internal medicine physician. She is one of the few doctors I know that calls and follows up with her patients. I highly recommend her.

Great Start

Posted on April 30th, 2014

My husband and I are fairly new to the area so our history with Dr Gupta is only recent but so far it is a good one. We have found her to be thorough, knowledgeable, a good listener (important I think), and very caring. How many doctors today call you to follow-up? Promptness I believe is relative as long as when it is your turn you get the time necssary to get results! Kristin the medical assistant is courteous, professional, knowledgeable, and efficient. Thank you Dr. Gupta and Kristin!

Posted on March 2nd, 2017