Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sunita Hanjura
Dr. Sunita Hanjura, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lexington, MA. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Hanjura is affiliated with Emerson Hospital, Shady Grove Adventist Hospital and Life Care Center. Dr. Hanjura has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Sunita Hanjura has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sunita Hanjura is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, MA.
Dr. Norman Weinberg
Lexington, MA 0.01 mi41
Dr. Jesus Caro
Lexington, MA 0.07 mi28
Dr. Sean Gilman
Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine
Lexington, MA 0.16 mi16