Dr. Sunita Hanjura MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Lexington, MA

• Good
  • Bad

May 25th, 2016
FRONT DESK STAFF IS TERRIBLE, i really enjoyed having dr. Hanura but her staff us HORRIBLE. they are in the customer service field and many of them, especially her secretary act horrible toward patients.

July 7th, 2015
Very professional physican with a great bedside manner. She carefully explains everything and is personable, kind and caring. Good staff - well run office.

May 26th, 2015
Wonderful doctor
Wonderful experience! She's very thorough and kind. Very personalized care. Highly recommended.

April 1st, 2015
Very good doctor - she has a great bedside manner and a nice staff. She has a lab on site and is conveniently located. Had a shoulder problem and she was able to diagnose and refer me.

March 1st, 2015
My experince with this doctor
I happened to see this doctor 2 years ago at a Life care facility. was sent to Lifecare rehab center after a heart surgery. He was complaining of pain for several days This lady doctor of the facility and the Ethiopian nurses (Who are mostly not yet passed the exams) kept giving me Percocet and kept increasing the dosage. A visitor was shocked to see the my condition and called the doctor about the my condition and needs to be admitted back to the hospital. She would not listen to the visitor (in spite of the fact visitor himself was a doctor) and initially refused to send me back to the hospital and refused to come to the facility at the check me during the weekend and she admitted that she has not seen the me for 3 days. Visitor grabbed the statoscope of an unqualified Ethiopian nurse and examined me. He immediately called the Thoracic surgeon who performed the surgery and told him about the my condition. When the thoracic surgeon called the lady doctor of the facility, she still refused to budge saying that the patient is under her care and the visitor is not qualified to comment on it. ( Even though the visitor was also a doctor). Finally the old man was sent back to the hospital after several phone calls and arguments and the hospital diagnosed that the old man was having Pneumonia and water in the lungs and was admitted to ICU for next 3 days.

February 25th, 2015
Great doctor
Very experienced and kind physician. She takes the time to listen to your concerns and is very helpful with her advice on anything from menopause to joint pain. Covers all your concerns and gives you the time that many physicians do not have these days

February 16th, 2015
Very pleasant and experienced. I felt like I could talk to her about anything. Gave good medical advice, and she has lab testing on site - very convenient.

January 12th, 2015
Great doctor and a great person. I love the location and the office staff is very courteous and takes time to help you out. She has a lab on site and the whole experience is really friendly and pleasant

January 12th, 2015
Excellent physician - takes time with her patients and knows her field

July 29th, 2012
Find another doctor
She moonlights in a place called LIFECARE in Acton. One might as well call this place as Hospice ! After my recent heart surgery, I was sent to this place for Rehab. Every time I was complaining about the pain, she kept increasing the dosage of a medicine called Percocet (For that of who do not know what it is- It is a STREET DRUG). She also kept increasing the dosage of another medication by name LASIK. Fortunately my friend called my Cardiac Surgeon and I was moved back to ICU after they diagnosed I have Pneumonia and lung infection. This doctor never diagnosed my condition! But for my friend and the surgeon, my condition would have become worse! She may talk nicely- But her diagnosis abilities are very poor indeed !

October 21st, 2011
very caring physician
I have been a patient of Dr Hanjura for over 5 years and in this time have been very happy with her care. She is smart, intuitive, and very genuine - a great doctor!

August 24th, 2011
There is no better Doctor around!
If there was a 5 star I would give it for Dr Hanjura! In fact I hand out her cards along with another foot Dr I see!She saved my life, I mean that. This is the office that when I asked for an appointment they said "how is Wed?" I said fine, they asked "Do you need to be seen sooner?" That sums up her office.