Dr. Sunita Kothari Jain MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Emergency Medical Services.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunita Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunita Jain, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.More Education & Awards
Dr. Jain has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jain accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sunita K. Jain practice?
Dr. Sunita Jain practices Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Emergency Medical Services near Oceanside, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Oaks, NY.
See Oceanside Family Physicians, Oceanside Internists, Oceanside Geriatric Doctors, and Oceanside Urgent Care Centers.