A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunita Jain, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.More Education & Awards
Dr. Jain has 13 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital at Manhasset
- Franklin Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jain accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Sunita Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sunita K. Jain practice?
Dr. Sunita Jain practices Family Medicine near Oceanside, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Copiague, NY.
See Oceanside Family Physicians.