A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunita Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jain
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jain Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunita Jain, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Jain has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunita Kothari Jain MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sunita K. Jain practice?
- Dr. Sunita Jain has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sunita Jain practices Family Medicine near Oceanside, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Oaks, NY and Copiague, NY.
See Oceanside Primary Care Doctors.