A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunita Kalra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunita Kalra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunita Kalra, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalra graduated from Windsor Univ.
Dr. Kalra has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mountain Vista Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunita Bala Kalra MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sunita B. Kalra practice?
- Dr. Sunita Kalra has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sunita Kalra practices Family Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Gilbert, AZ.
See Las Vegas Family Physicians.