Dr. Sunita Kalra Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Sunita Kalra?

Commendable Doctor!

Posted on August 12th, 2017

We relocated to Henderson from Northern California. We've been seen by several Care Physicians in Henderson until I read reviews about Dr. Sunita Kalra, who has outstanding 5 star testimonials. She is truly a remarkable doctor. She cares for her patients deeply. She is very knowlegeable and a compassionate human being. She takes time to really explore the root causes of your medical issues. Unlike other physicians where you can tell how eager they are to move on to their next patient not Dr Kalra, she sits with you and patiently explains any test results or findings, she will find a specialist who can further help you with your health problems. I would trust her with my life! In fact, my husband is now her patient. I told my family and relatives about her and they are all eager to see her.

Posted on April 16th, 2015

Dr Kalra is exceptional. She spends time making sure all of my questions are answered and never rushes thru my appt. After nearly 40 years of living with ADD/ADHD undiagnosed, Dr Kalra teamed with the psychologist that gave the diagnoses to make sure I knew what my treatment options were. Needless to say, I did alot of reading to learn about exactly what I was dealing with and I opted to TRY a medication. After a couple of medication changes, my life has changed in a way that I never knew possible. She was patient and open to trying new things until we had it right. I'm so appreciative and will never visit another GP again. Give her a shot, you won't be disappointed.

Giving you med options AND time!

Posted on February 9th, 2015

A great Dr that really listens to your concerns by spending valuable time with you until all your issues have been addressed. Offering you options of the latest medical findings so you can make an informed decision how to proceed next. She really gives you time - which is rare in today's fast paced world.

Posted on August 12th, 2017