A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunita Kanumury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunita Kanumury, ADULT AND PEDIATRIC ALLERGY AND IMMUNOLOGY is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kanumury
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunita Kanumury, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanumury graduated from Vss Med Coll, Sambalpur Univ, Burla, Orissa, India. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Kanumury has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunita Kanumury MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Sunita Kanumury practice?
- Dr. Sunita Kanumury has 6 office locations.
Dr. Sunita Kanumury practices Allergy & Immunology near Denville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hackettstown, NJ and Union, NJ.
See Denville Allergists.