A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunita Kanumury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunita Kanumury, ADULT AND PEDIATRIC ALLERGY AND IMMUNOLOGY is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kanumury
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kanumury Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunita Kanumury, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanumury graduated from Vss Med Coll, Sambalpur Univ, Burla, Orissa, India. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Kanumury has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunita Kanumury MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Sunita Kanumury practice?
- Dr. Sunita Kanumury has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sunita Kanumury practices Allergy & Immunology near Hackettstown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Denville, NJ.
See Hackettstown Allergists.