Learn more about Dr. Sunita Kanumury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunita Kanumury, ADULT AND PEDIATRIC ALLERGY AND IMMUNOLOGY is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunita Kanumury, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
She has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Asthma, DRUG ALLERGY AND DESENSITISATION, and Eczema.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanumury graduated from Vss Med Coll, Sambalpur Univ, Burla, Orissa, India. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kanumury has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kanumury accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sunita Kanumury practice?
Dr. Sunita Kanumury practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, Pediatric Allergy & Immunology, and Clinical & Laboratory Immunology near Denville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Union, NJ and Hackettstown, NJ.
See Denville Allergists, Denville Pediatricians, and Denville Pediatric Specialists.