A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunita Koshy-Nesbitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunita Koshy-Nesbitt is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunita Koshy-Nesbitt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Koshy-Nesbitt graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Koshy-Nesbitt has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunita Sara Koshy-Nesbitt MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sunita S. Koshy-Nesbitt practice?
- Dr. Sunita Koshy-Nesbitt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sunita Koshy-Nesbitt practices Internal Medicine near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Internists.