A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunita Mistry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunita Mistry, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mistry graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Mistry has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Alameda County Medical Center - Highland Hospital
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunita Ramanlal Mistry MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sunita R. Mistry practice?
- Dr. Sunita Mistry has 1 office location.
Dr. Sunita Mistry practices Internal Medicine near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Internists.