Dr. Sunita Narang MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 28th, 2016
Dr. Narang is a pleasure to go see. I always feel her warmth, care, and compassion when I see her. I would always recommend her.

January 30th, 2016
Dr, Sunita Narang tried to get my Mother to sign medical power of attorney over to her!! She knew that my Mother had family to make decisions like that for her if the need arises. Mt Mother has a Husband, 5 children, and numerous siblings. Asking for medical power attorney over my Mother was HIGHLY inappropriate. For all of you that are looking for a Doctor for an elderly family member, this is the wrong Doctor to got to!!! She has some form of hidden agenda for asking her elderly patients for their medical power of attorney!!!

August 5th, 2015
Chaplain
I highly recommend Dr. Narang. She is professional, yet caring and compassionate. She does not rush you and has your best interests at heart and it shows. I have always felt comfortable in speaking to Dr. Narang about any illnesses that I have had or any concerns that I am dealing with. I can call anytime and I always get in the same day. And to me, that is the biggest plus there is. Some doctors you have to wait to get in if you are sick, and I have never had to wait. The first time I saw Dr. Narang I had past out and my regular doctor was off that day. I got her name off the web and called her office and they had me come right over even though I had never seen Dr. Narang before. Since that day, I gave up my old doctor and have been seeing her. I will continue to see her till she retires. I value her as my doctor.

May 13th, 2015
Rude and Arrogant
I had 2 bad experiences with this doctor, found her to be rude and condescending.

October 12th, 2011
Very caring, thorough & prompt care, will recommed to others.