A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunita Penmatcha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunita Penmatcha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunita Penmatcha, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Penmatcha graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Penmatcha has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Trinity Health - Terrace Park Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunita Kammila Penmatcha MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Sunita K. Penmatcha practice?
- Dr. Sunita Penmatcha has 1 office location.
Dr. Sunita Penmatcha practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Bettendorf, IA.
See Bettendorf Internists and Bettendorf Rheumatologists.