Internist, Rheumatologist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Dr was ok but office staff and Labs Horrible  |  show details
Nov 15th, 2011

Ok. I saw Dr. Penmatcha a few weeks back and was told that I needed to followup in one month because the blood work would take that long to get back even though the lab work was done in office where the lab is located. Took 3 weeks of me calling to get 2 of the 3 of my labs back after me hounding the staff. Then after a month was told that my routine lab work was frozen and the lab sent it back and after 1 month of waiting still could be a few weeks or longer to get back. Seriously?? Anywhere else I would have had this back in more then 48 hours. So I asked why I even needed to do a follow up. Since the other 2 labs were out of the way and not serious and was finally told I did not have to come in for a follow up at this time and to call in a month or two if I think of it to see if my lab results came back. Really??? Who does business like this? I will not go back.

|  Office Insurance Billing  |  show details
Nov 11th, 2011

I have seen this Dr. and she is very good. The office help is not real helpful as have questions on who takes care of the insurance and not as professional as the Dr. herself.