A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunita Radhakrishnan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunita Radhakrishnan is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Radhakrishnan
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Radhakrishnan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunita Radhakrishnan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Radhakrishnan graduated from Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Radhakrishnan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunita Radhakrishnan MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sunita Radhakrishnan practice?
- Dr. Sunita Radhakrishnan has 1 office location.
Dr. Sunita Radhakrishnan practices Ophthalmology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Ophthalmologists.