A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunita Radhakrishnan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunita Radhakrishnan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Radhakrishnan graduated from Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Radhakrishnan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Radhakrishnan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sunita Radhakrishnan practice?
Dr. Sunita Radhakrishnan practices Ophthalmology near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Mateo, CA.
See San Francisco Ophthalmologists.