A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunita Radhakrishnan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunita Radhakrishnan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunita Radhakrishnan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Radhakrishnan graduated from Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Radhakrishnan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunita Radhakrishnan MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sunita Radhakrishnan practice?
- Dr. Sunita Radhakrishnan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sunita Radhakrishnan practices Ophthalmology near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Mateo, CA.
See San Francisco Ophthalmologists.