A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunita Rajput:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunita Rajput is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rajput
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Rajput Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunita Rajput, DO, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Neck Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajput graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Rajput has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Erie County Medical Center
- University of New Mexico Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunita Malhotra Rajput DO and MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Sunita M. Rajput practice?
- Dr. Sunita Rajput has 7 office locations.
Dr. Sunita Rajput practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Rio Rancho, NM and Buffalo, NY.
See Albuquerque Physiatrists.