Learn more about Dr. Sunita Rajput:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunita Rajput is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunita Rajput, DO, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajput graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Rajput has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of New Mexico Hospital
- Erie County Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rajput accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 8 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sunita M. Rajput practice?
Dr. Sunita Rajput practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Orthopaedic Surgery, Neurology, Pain Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, NY.
See Albuquerque Physiatrists, Albuquerque Surgeons, Albuquerque Neurologists, and Albuquerque Pain Management Doctors.