Learn more about Dr. Sunita Rajput:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunita Rajput is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunita Rajput, DO, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Neck Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajput graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Rajput has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of New Mexico Hospital
- Erie County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunita Malhotra Rajput DO and MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Sunita M. Rajput practice?
- Dr. Sunita Rajput has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sunita Rajput practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, NY.
See Albuquerque Physiatrists.