A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunita Ravikumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunita Ravikumar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunita Ravikumar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Ravikumar graduated from Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla.
Dr. Ravikumar has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- SJRH - St John's Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunita Ravikumar MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sunita Ravikumar practice?
- Dr. Sunita Ravikumar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sunita Ravikumar practices Internal Medicine near Mount Vernon, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Dobbs Ferry, NY.
See Mount Vernon Internists.