A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunita Shailam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunita Shailam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunita Shailam, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shailam graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Shailam has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunita Shailam MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sunita Shailam practice?
- Dr. Sunita Shailam has 1 office location.
Dr. Sunita Shailam practices Family Medicine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Primary Care Doctors.