A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunita Tikku:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunita Tikku, Psychiatrist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tikku graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Tikku has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Fish Memorial
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunita Tikku MD is a female Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sunita Tikku practice?
- Dr. Sunita Tikku has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sunita Tikku practices Psychiatry near Orange City, FL.
See Orange City Psychiatrists.