A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunita Yedavally:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yedavally
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Yedavally Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Yedavally graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Yedavally has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunita Yedavally DO is a female Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sunita Yedavally practice?
- Dr. Sunita Yedavally has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sunita Yedavally practices Ophthalmology near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Livonia Ophthalmologists.