A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunita Yedavally:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Yedavally graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Yedavally has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yedavally accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sunita Yedavally practice?
Dr. Sunita Yedavally practices Ophthalmology near East Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI and Livonia, MI.
See East Lansing Ophthalmologists.