Dr. Sunita Yedavally DO is a female Neurosurgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery, Ophthalmology, and Neurology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunita Yedavally:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Yedavally graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.More Education & Awards
Dr. Yedavally has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yedavally accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sunita Yedavally practice?
Dr. Sunita Yedavally practices Neurological Surgery, Ophthalmology, and Neurology near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI and Royal Oak, MI.
See Ypsilanti Surgeons, Ypsilanti Ophthalmologists, and Ypsilanti Neurologists.