A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunitha Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunitha Alexander is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunitha Alexander, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from Calicut University Medical College - Kerala. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Alexander has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
- St Lukes The Woodlands Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunitha Chacko Alexander MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sunitha C. Alexander practice?
- Dr. Sunitha Alexander has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sunitha Alexander practices Internal Medicine near Conroe, TX.
See Conroe Internists.