Dr. Sunitha Avula MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 2nd, 2016
I have seen Dr. Avula for years and highly recommend her. I have sent my daughter, sister and best friends to her and they all feel the same.

November 29th, 2016
After being a patient of Dr. Avula's for many years, I was greatly disappointed when I went to schedule my annual exam with her at her new place. The receptionist was very rude. When i told her i pay up front cash because i dont have the health insurance she carries, I was told the visit would cost over double what I have paid in the past. I still agreed to the appointment, was put on hold, then told she would no longer accept me as a patient. Apparently my money is no longer good for Dr. Avula. I have informed my family members who I recommended Avula to and they will pull out of her office as well. Loyalty is not top priority for her which is a terrible shame. As for the rude receptionist, you provide a service to the sick people who call you. Your rudeness needs to be under control or find a job where you don't have to communicate with the public. Major training needs to be done on how to empathize with people who call.

November 29th, 2016

July 19th, 2016
Really wonderful doctor

January 25th, 2016
I am sorry to hear that she is leaving. I would like to know where she is going and if my insurance would cover me with her new location.

August 28th, 2015
Dr. Avula is wonderful as was her associate Dr. ranganinni who left to go home to india....I left an found a new doctor after over 20yrs. because of the staff.....front desk, advocate that failed to notify dr. avula of my issue..what a shame feel bad for dr. avula w/rude people around her

May 14th, 2015
Just a wonderful man and doctor.

August 8th, 2012
MeMe
Love Dr.Avula is wonderful...front office staff and some of the nursing staff isnt that friendly or helpful.

February 21st, 2011
honesty
The doctor is great, its her staff that isnt. One of her nurses is very arguementative, she doesnt listen to you all the way through and just starts getting all defense. The front staff is courtious, but doesnt know what they are doing.

November 23rd, 2010
Love Her. Very caring and personable. Willing to refer if needed.

November 17th, 2009
Extremely unprofessional staff, especially her nurse, Everytime I call, they cannot find a result or something....Phone rings off the hook, they never seem to know what is going on, I just talked with the dr. today, her nurse did not know that and got argumentive about another problem a few days earlier I had when she could not find something....I am looking for a new doctor because her staff is so bad.