Internist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Maria Irace on Jul 19th, 2016

Really wonderful doctor

Jan 25th, 2016

I am sorry to hear that she is leaving. I would like to know where she is going and if my insurance would cover me with her new location.

Aug 28th, 2015

Dr. Avula is wonderful as was her associate Dr. ranganinni who left to go home to india....I left an found a new doctor after over 20yrs. because of the staff.....front desk, advocate that failed to notify dr. avula of my issue..what a shame feel bad for dr. avula w/rude people around her

by Maria Irace on May 14th, 2015

Just a wonderful man and doctor.

MeMe show details MeMe
Aug 8th, 2012

Love Dr.Avula is wonderful...front office staff and some of the nursing staff isnt that friendly or helpful.

honesty show details honesty
Feb 21st, 2011

The doctor is great, its her staff that isnt. One of her nurses is very arguementative, she doesnt listen to you all the way through and just starts getting all defense. The front staff is courtious, but doesnt know what they are doing.

Nov 23rd, 2010

Love Her. Very caring and personable. Willing to refer if needed.

Nov 17th, 2009

Extremely unprofessional staff, especially her nurse, Everytime I call, they cannot find a result or something....Phone rings off the hook, they never seem to know what is going on, I just talked with the dr. today, her nurse did not know that and got argumentive about another problem a few days earlier I had when she could not find something....I am looking for a new doctor because her staff is so bad.