A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunitha Govindaswamy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunitha Govindaswamy, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Govindaswamy graduated from Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Govindaswamy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunitha Govindaswamy BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Sunitha Govindaswamy practice?
- Dr. Sunitha Govindaswamy has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sunitha Govindaswamy practices Anesthesiology near Macomb, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI and Troy, MI.
See Macomb Anesthesiologists.