A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunitha Gundamraj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunitha Gundamraj, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gundamraj graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Gundamraj has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gundamraj accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medica Health Plans - 4 plans
- Anthem - 8 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sunitha Gundamraj practice?
Dr. Sunitha Gundamraj practices Internal Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists.