A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunitha Gundamraj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunitha Gundamraj is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunitha Gundamraj, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gundamraj graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Gundamraj has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunitha Gundamraj MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sunitha Gundamraj practice?
- Dr. Sunitha Gundamraj has 1 office location.
Dr. Sunitha Gundamraj practices Internal Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists.