A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunitha Santhakumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunitha Santhakumar, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Santhakumar graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Santhakumar has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Santhakumar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sunitha Santhakumar practice?
Dr. Sunitha Santhakumar practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI and Bloomfield Hills, MI.
See Detroit Neurologists.