A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunitha Santhakumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunitha Santhakumar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunitha Santhakumar, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Santhakumar graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Santhakumar has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunitha Santhakumar MD is a female Neurologist and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Sunitha Santhakumar practice?
- Dr. Sunitha Santhakumar has 1 office location.
Dr. Sunitha Santhakumar practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Neurologists.