Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sunitha Sukumaran
Dr. Sunitha Sukumaran, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rexford, NY, with other offices in Halfmoon, NY and Troy, NY (and 5 other locations). She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Hematology and Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Sukumaran is affiliated with Froedtert Hospital, St Peter's Hospital and Mt Sinai Hospital and Medical Ct. She speaks English.
Dr. Sunitha Sukumaran has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sunitha Sukumaran is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rexford, NY.
Dr. Howard Schlossberg
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Rexford, NY 0 mi18
Dr. Rufus Collea
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Rexford, NY 0 mi20
Dr. Harry Dunn
Hematology, Internal Medicine
Rexford, NY 0 mi35