A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suniti Sebastian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suniti Sebastian, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Sebastian graduated from T.D. Medical College, Alleppey, Alappuzha.
Dr. Sebastian has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suniti Sebastian MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Suniti Sebastian practice?
- Dr. Suniti Sebastian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Suniti Sebastian practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Brick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ.
See Brick Internists and Brick Geriatric Doctors.