A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suniti Sebastian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sebastian
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sebastian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suniti Sebastian, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Sebastian graduated from T.D. Medical College, Alleppey, Alappuzha.
Dr. Sebastian has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suniti Sebastian MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Suniti Sebastian practice?
- Dr. Suniti Sebastian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Suniti Sebastian practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Brick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ.
See Brick Internists and Brick Geriatric Doctors.