A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunjay Verma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Verma
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Verma Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunjay Verma, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Verma graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Verma has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Cobleskill Regional Hospital
- Bellevue Woman's Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunjay Verma MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Sunjay Verma practice?
- Dr. Sunjay Verma has 1 office location.
Dr. Sunjay Verma practices Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Gloversville, NY.
See Gloversville Radiologists.