Dr. Sunjay Verma MD is male, has 25 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Neuroradiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunjay Verma, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Verma graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.More Education & Awards
Dr. Verma has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Little Falls Hospital
- Our Lady of Lourdes Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Verma accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 5 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Sunjay Verma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sunjay Verma practice?
Dr. Sunjay Verma practices Radiology, Neuroradiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Saratoga Springs, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Amsterdam, NY and Kingston, NY.
See Saratoga Springs Radiologists.