A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunjay Verma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Verma
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Verma Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunjay Verma, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Verma graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Verma has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Cobleskill Regional Hospital
- Bellevue Woman's Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunjay Verma MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Sunjay Verma practice?
- Dr. Sunjay Verma has 1 office location.
Dr. Sunjay Verma practices Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Gloversville, NY.
See Gloversville Radiologists.