A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunny Glenn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunny Glenn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunny Glenn, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Glenn graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Glenn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
- Clear Fork Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunny Jean Glenn MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sunny J. Glenn practice?
- Dr. Sunny Glenn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sunny Glenn practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: North Richland Hills, TX.
See Fort Worth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.