Dr. Sunny Hussain MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatric Gastroenterology Shreveport, LA

• Good
  • Bad

December 11th, 2016
I had a very bad experience with this doctor, I drove 2 hours to my appointment then I had to wait 2 hours for my turn!! And when it was finally my turn they let me go inside to the checkup room where I waited another 30 minutes for him to come, a nurse came and asked me about the symptoms that my baby has, then she wrote everything and went out, when dr.hussien finally arrived he was in so much hurry! He told me I heard the story! Put his hand on my baby's belly for a second and said ok I will prescribe you two medicines and you can go! Then he headed out of the room! I was shocked as after all this waiting he couldn't give me more than two minutes! And he knew I had to drive 2 hrs! I had a lot of questions I wanted to ask but when he opened the door I asked him one question and he answered me while one feet out the room and the other inside! Then he rushed outside! I was so upset then when I headed out I realized that he didn't even gave me a diagnosis!! My husband called me and asked me so what is wrong I couldn't answer! I didn't even know what is the problem! 4 hours driving back and forth to see him and 2 hrs waiting so it took me 6 hours to be able to see him and he didn't bother him self to give me more than 2 minutes! Very disrespectful to his patients and obviously he has low manners. I don't even know yet if the medicine that he gave me will work or not but even if it did he is still a very bad doctor because he doesn't bother him self to listen or give few minutes for his patients. I highly don't recommend him.

July 17th, 2015
Very kind and compassionate Dr. I would definitely recommend.

July 10th, 2015
Very good doctor who spends the appropriate time with you and truly cares about the well-being of his patients.

July 1st, 2015
My son has had a history of stomach issues. Dr. Hussain encouraged us to do a scope and I'm glad we finally did. Dr. Hussain is very friendly and especially comforting to my young son. As parents, he made us feel at ease with his diagnosis and encouraged.

June 23rd, 2015
My 10 year old is now a patient of Dr. Hussain's and she received excellent care, in a caring setting. He and his staff went above and beyond to make her comfortable!

June 8th, 2015
Dr. Hussain and his staff are absolutely wonderful. They are very kind, caring, and informative. Couldn't ask for a better Dr. for my son.

June 4th, 2015
I visited Dr. Hussain due to my child's colon issues. Dr. Hussain helped me as well as my son understand the issues and how to deal with the issues. He was very concerned that we understood everything. I would recommend him to anyone!

April 30th, 2015
Dr. Hussain was thorough. He asked many questions and listened to all of my concerns and explanations. He was kind and put my daughter at ease. I felt very confident in his care.

April 24th, 2015
Mom of Patient
I and my child were pleased and really liked Dr.Hussain. Love how he talks to you and not at you. That's a big difference from some other doctors.

April 23rd, 2015
Dr. Hussain was wonderful with my nervous daughter, and I was happy with his treatment of me, too. He was dedicated to finding a diagnosis for my daughter, and I did not have one problem any step of the way. He's kind and professional, and kids love him.

April 22nd, 2015
Well educated, compassionate doctor! He took great care of my son!

April 19th, 2015
We have only seen Dr. Hussain a hand full of times. He is a wonderful doctor and very caring!!! I would recommend him anytime. Some of his staff on the other hand are not so great. It took us over 3 months to get in and that was with our primary doctor office and myself calling. Referral was lost 3 times. The front desk lady was very rude when we went to our first appointment. I asked to find a new doctor just because of the staff, but as soon as we meet Dr. Hussain, my mind was changed. He is wonderful and my daughter really likes him. The nurses have also been great. It just seems to be some of the other staff.