Dr. Sunny Jun Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sunny Jun?

August 1st, 2017

What a nice doctor! She was very calm and patient with me. Explained to me clearly my options. I got pregnant with my second thanks to her!!

May 28th, 2012

Could be more engaging and caring

There was something about Dr. Jun that was a little off for me. I had seen her a few times and each time she made me feel as if I was wasting her time. She would just sit there quietly, robotically answering each question but looking extremely bored. I know I asked her a lot of questions, but when you're going thru infertility, who doesn't? It was awkward enough to the point where I felt bad/embarrassed to be there. Very uncomfortable. She called me once on the phone too, and also sounded bored, even a little impatient.The clinic where I ended up switching to has THE most patient staff and nurses -- a basic service that should be provided to people who are going through the tough journey that is infertility.

August 23rd, 2010

Highly recommend

Her diagnosis was accurate, pinpoint my problem and performed a painless surgery. I was so scare before the surgery, but she calm me down, and went through the entire process with me like my family. She is the sweetest doctor I have ever met.

July 8th, 2010

Dr. Jun was very kind and patient with me. I had a very personal problem and she did not judge me but made me feel very comfortable to open up to her and talk about it. She spent a lot of her time talking to me which I very much appreciated.

May 26th, 2010

katie

I had one of the best experiences ever. Dr. Jun is very sweet and pleasant. She made me comfortable throughout my entire care. Her surgical skills are amazing. It didn't even feel like I had surgery afterwards. I am so happy with my care and very thankful to the staff as well.

May 1st, 2010

Most pleasant experience I ever had

After seeing 5 different docs, Dr. Jun pinpoint my problem and was accurate in her diagnosis. She took the time to explain to me about my problem, calm me down, ease my anxiety and follow up with me afterward.

April 14th, 2010

My husband and I had one of the best experiences with Dr. Jun. She helped complete our family and we will never be able to thank her enough!! She's caring and very sincere. She helped me through one of the most difficult times in my life.

December 11th, 2015