A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunny Melendez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunny Melendez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunny Melendez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Melendez graduated from Korea University, Seoul.
Dr. Melendez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunny Melendez MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Sunny Melendez practice?
- Dr. Sunny Melendez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sunny Melendez practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Internists and Torrance Endocrinologists.