A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunny Melendez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunny Melendez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Melendez
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Melendez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunny Melendez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Melendez graduated from Korea University, Seoul.
Dr. Melendez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunny Melendez MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Sunny Melendez practice?
- Dr. Sunny Melendez has 1 office location.
Dr. Sunny Melendez practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Internists and Torrance Endocrinologists.