Dr. Sunny Melendez MD Patient Reviews

3.1

August 27th, 2016
Exceptional doctor. Always up to date with medical advances. VERY caring about her patients. Meticulous and thorough. Well respected by other physicians.

October 12th, 2012
THE VERY BEST!
I have been a patient of Dr. Melendez for 10+ years and have had the best possible professional care and expertise for my medical issues. I have complete confidence and trust in Dr. Melendez, and highly regard her for being the best doctor in the field of Endricronology. She is also my primary care physician as well. I usually do not have to wait long to see her for my appointments and if by chance I do, she is well worth waiting for and gives her patients as much time as needed to be thorough without making you feel rushed in and out. Her staff is very busy, but they are always efficient and helpful. Thank you!

March 8th, 2011
Dr. Melendez is very thorough and asks you a lot of questions, which is good. However, she is medication happy. She will want to prescribe you every medication under the sun where other doctors will only prescribe what is absolutely necessary.Her staff is not very pleasant at all. It seems like they all hate their jobs as they are never in a cheeful mood.Getting through to their staff to make an appointment is very difficult. Once I do make an appointment I usually have to sit in the waiting room for 60-90 minutes! Only if you are the first appointment of the day at 8:00 a.m. will you not have to wait that long even though you will still wait for about 10-20 minutes.

December 16th, 2010
Very caring and professional doctor
On my first appointment with Dr. Melendez she spent over 45 minutes with me. She was very thorough and took the time to ask me many questions not only about my symptoms but also about my family background and my every day life. My subsequent appointments with her last no less than 25 minutes or more. I highly recommend Dr. Melendez. She is not only a very nice lady, but most of all a very compassionate and caring doctor.