A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunny Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunny Park is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Park has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunny Sunwoo MD Park MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sunny S. Park practice?
- Dr. Sunny Park has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sunny Park practices Internal Medicine near Whittier, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Shreveport, LA and Sewell, NJ.
See Whittier Internists.