Learn more about Dr. Sunny Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunny Kim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunny Kim, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Kim has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Douglas County Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 15 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sunny S. Kim practice?
Dr. Sunny Kim practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Alexandria, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Fergus Falls, MN and Minneapolis, MN.
See Alexandria Orthopedic Surgeons and Alexandria Surgeons.