A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunny Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunny Kim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunny Kim, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Kim has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunny S Kim MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sunny S. Kim practice?
- Dr. Sunny Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Sunny Kim practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Alexandria, MN.
See Alexandria Surgeons.