A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunnyline Vendiola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunnyline Vendiola is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vendiola
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Vendiola Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunnyline Vendiola, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Integrative Holistic Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Vendiola graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Vendiola has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunnyline Vendiola MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sunnyline Vendiola practice?
- Dr. Sunnyline Vendiola has 1 office location.
Dr. Sunnyline Vendiola practices Family Medicine near Rancho Mirage, CA.
See Rancho Mirage Family Physicians.