Learn more about Dr. Sunnyline Vendiola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunnyline Vendiola is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vendiola
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vendiola Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunnyline Vendiola, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Integrative Holistic Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Vendiola graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Vendiola has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunnyline Vendiola MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sunnyline Vendiola practice?
- Dr. Sunnyline Vendiola has 1 office location.
Dr. Sunnyline Vendiola practices Family Medicine near Rancho Mirage, CA.
See Rancho Mirage Primary Care Doctors.