A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunnyline Vendiola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunnyline Vendiola is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunnyline Vendiola, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Integrative Holistic Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Vendiola graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Vendiola has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- Sharp Community Medical Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunnyline Panganiban Vendiola MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sunnyline P. Vendiola practice?
- Dr. Sunnyline Vendiola has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sunnyline Vendiola practices Family Medicine near La Quinta, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Mirage, CA.
See La Quinta Primary Care Doctors.