Dr. Dana Hogan MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Watkinsville, GA

3.0

April 9th, 2015
The children love the Doctor and the staff

January 26th, 2015
Really bad doctor to have if you ever need her after hours for an emergancy
Not really a caring doctor and don't even bother to have her call you after hours. Extremely rude person after hours. The one time we called was the last. Will never see this dictor again.

September 15th, 2014
Great Doctor!
We haven't found a better children's practice. Her staff is great, and she is a very knowledgeable and caring pediatrician.She loves children. You can see it from the way her office is set up to the care she gives even if your child ends up in the hospital. Dr Hogan is a dedicated doctor and will share even more information with you about an issue you may be concerned about or that your child has.

January 7th, 2011
Dr Dana is WONDERFUL!!!
Takes the time to sit and talk and examine. Explains things so well. Melissa and Doug toys all around. Staff warm and caring. Overall I'm THIRLLED!!!

November 20th, 2010
Bad Doctor
Well i switched to Sunshine Pediatrics when we moved to Winder and we have had nothing but bad experiences with her.I have 2 children and with my daughter she kept getting a rash on her face and i took her to dana Hogan at least 5 different times for this.She would prescribe a different creme for each time and kept telling me to elliminate things from her diet.Nothing worked.Needless to say about $400 later after $40 co-pays and perscriptions that didn't work she finslly agreed to send me to a specialist.Well the first visit he gave me 6 weeks worth of antibiots and her infection was cleared up.Never came back.Now my son who is 2 was breathing very heavy and had a cold a few weeks ago and i called the office first thing in the morning they got me in.But the only thing she gave me was a machine for breathing treatments and a steroid to help breath.Well my husband and i were not happy.We took him straight to the Er and they saw him and did a chest x-ray right away.He had pneumonia!! They admitted him and the nurse said he was only getting 40 breaths per minute.They had an IV with anibiotics within a half an hour.He stayed over night and got sent home with antibiotics.After finishing his antibiots he was doing well for 2 days and then he started with the mucus and green snot again.It was a Saturday and we tried calling Dr.Hogan to see if she could call him in more antibiotics before it started getting worse but she took over an hour to get back to me.Then when calling she was very rude! She proceeded to say she could not call anything in because it was the hospital that persrcribed it not her that for all she knows he could have a bladder infection.Now i know she had all the information because the hospital said they would be sending it to her.She said i would have to take him back to the hospital to get any more antibiotics.Well the hospital doesn't do refills!! Your pediatrician is supposed to.I realize she had not saw him,but she saw him the day he went to the ER so she knew how bad he was breathing,which i can't believe she didn't send me for a chest x-ray to begin with.Considering the Er doctor said he had to stay the night he might quit breathing.I know she is the all natural type but hello when you have pneumonia and are hospitalized i think you misssed a bit of something in the office.I do not recommend her to anyone.Dr.Hogan go smoke you another one you all natural lady!