Dr. Sunshine Murray MD Patient Reviews

• Urology Fort Smith, AR

August 23rd, 2016
Dr. Murray is very knowledgeable and thorough. The wait time is a bit long in Fort Smith, AR but I greatly appreciate her care.

April 18th, 2016
Great lady, classy too.

December 30th, 2015
Bad Experience
I went to Dr. Murray as a referral patient for a consultation and already had a diagnosis from my regular ob/gyn. Her bedside manner was horrible and her fake smile was not fooling anyone. You could tell she didn't care at all about what was going on with me. I don't think she even read my file. She made assumptions rather than listening and asking questions. Her communication skills are terrible and her nurse was just as bad. She tried to do an ultrasound for something completely unrelated to my issues. Seemed like she was trying to justify billing my insurance for as much as possible. Then, I was just left in the room after the doctor and nurse were done. I asked another nurse where to check out and she said "Oh, they're waiting for your test results." It would have been nice to know that. I cancelled all my future appointments and changed my insurance so I can have my procedure done by someone I trust. I know they are in business to make money, but at least act like you care.

August 7th, 2015
A++++ doctor...wish more were like her...so knowledgeable, yet so down-to-earth, polite, and friendly! My husband and I came away feeling incredibly blessed to have her for my urologist.

July 9th, 2015
Great Doctor! She really took care of me

August 10th, 2014
Patient of an associate of Dr. Murray's
Had the experience of dealing with Dr. Murray who was "on call" for Urologic Specialists. She promptly returned my call, answered all my questions, told me what to expect covering various scenarios, and then ... unexpectedly called me back later to check how was I doing and to give follow-up advice. Wow, how often does that happen nowadays!