A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunshine Smoot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Smoot graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Smoot has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Harlan Appalachian Regional Healthcare
- Arh Regional Medical Center - Hazard
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunshine M Smoot MD is a female Pediatrician, has 4 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sunshine M. Smoot practice?
- Dr. Sunshine Smoot has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sunshine Smoot practices Pediatrics near Hazard, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, KY.
See Hazard Pediatricians.