A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suntharo Ly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suntharo Ly is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suntharo Ly, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ly graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Ly has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suntharo Ly MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Suntharo Ly practice?
- Dr. Suntharo Ly has 6 office locations.
Dr. Suntharo Ly practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Casa Grande, AZ and Gilbert, AZ.
See Chandler Internists and Chandler Cardiologists.