A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suntharo Ly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suntharo Ly is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ly
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suntharo Ly, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ly graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Ly has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suntharo Ly MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Suntharo Ly practice?
- Dr. Suntharo Ly has 5 office locations.
Dr. Suntharo Ly practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ and Casa Grande, AZ.
See Chandler Internists and Chandler Cardiologists.