2.5

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Jan 5th, 2015

So frustrated. We have yet to have an appointment less than 1/2 hour of scheduled appointment time. Waited over an hour last time. We're the first appointment today and we're already 1/2 hour kate

patient show details patient
by Anonymous on Jan 4th, 2012 on doctorsdig.com

He put a stent in my heart, and caused TWO injuries while doing so. Because of this I had to have TWO other operations to repair the damage. One of t ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Stay away from this doctor show details Stay away from this doctor
Oct 5th, 2011

He put a stent in my heart, and caused TWO injuries while doing so. Because of this I had to have TWO other operations to repair the damage. I am lucky to have survived his care.

Avoid this dr. if at all possible. show details Avoid this dr. if at all possible.
May 27th, 2011

His actions, while performing interventional cardiology procedures, did cause me to have two (2) surgeries which would have been avoidable had he not caused injury to me. It is not libel to type anything about someone if it is true, and this is most definitely true. He practices in Chandler, AZ.

Oct 29th, 2010

Has a down to earth quality about him that makes it easy to trust. Very compassionate and carring.