Dr. Sunthorn Muangmingsuk Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sunthorn Muangmingsuk?

March 3rd, 2017

Hidden Gem!! Great pediatric cardiologist and nice person!

I took my daughter to see Dr. Sunthorn and he exceeded our expectations! He took his time to explain the echogram results in great detail and recommended next steps. I also decided to bring my youngest in to see him a month later. It was at a different location but we experienced the same extraordinary care! His staff and Dr. Sunthorn were once again excellent!! My insurance was in-network and my bill very reasonable unlike other diognostic services we've experienced since moving to NWI.

August 24th, 2015

He takes the time to really look, he makes sure that the parent/s understand the condition. The staff are AMAZING. They make the child feel relaxed. I love this office.

January 27th, 2015

Dr. Sunthorn diagnosed my child with Noonan Syndrome the first time I saw him. My son was almost three years old at the time and had been seen by several different cardiologists. He is very knowledgeable and has a great bedside manner.

March 23rd, 2012

Fantastic

This man is (quite literally) a life-saver. In '07 I was diagnosed with a rare lung illness known as African Lung Disease. This doctor performed sev ...

March 3rd, 2017