Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sunto Yen
Dr. Sunto Yen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Westchester, IL. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Dr. Yen is affiliated with Westlake Community Hospital, Saint Francis Hospital Of Evanston and Saint Francis, Evanston. He speaks English.
Dr. Sunto Yen has the following 2 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
Dr. Sunto Yen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westchester, IL.
Dr. Sara Verghese
Pediatrics, General Practice
Westchester, IL 0.04 mi37
Dr. Anatoly Rozman
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Westchester, IL 0.14 mi39
Dr. Bella Zarubinsky
General Practice, Pediatrics
Westchester, IL 0.63 mi42