A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunto Yen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunto Yen is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunto Yen, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yen graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Yen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Westlake Community Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital Of Evanston
- Saint Francis, Evanston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunto Yen MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Sunto Yen practice?
- Dr. Sunto Yen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sunto Yen practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Westchester, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Evanston, IL.
See Westchester Physiatrists.