A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunu Eapen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Eapen graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Eapen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Memorial Lutheran Hospital
- Eye Institute - Medical College of Wisconsin
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eapen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medica Health Plans - 4 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Sunu Eapen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sunu S. Eapen practice?
Dr. Sunu Eapen practices Internal Medicine near Brookfield, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI and Green Bay, WI.
See Brookfield Internists.