A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunu Eapen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunu Eapen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunu Eapen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Eapen graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Eapen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
- Eye Institute - Medical College of Wisconsin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunu S Eapen MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sunu S. Eapen practice?
- Dr. Sunu Eapen has 1 office location.
Dr. Sunu Eapen practices Internal Medicine near Brookfield, WI.
See Brookfield Internists.