Overall Review

August 31st, 2015
First rate primary care
Dr Yeh is smart and compassionate. The office is well-run, and all the support staff extremely responsive, especially Olga. I travel 40 miles - and have shopped around looking for a responsive, responsible doctor and office. I have stopped shopping. I have been able to get appointments when needed, even same day or next day for pressing issues. Follow-up with emails (via partner gateway) and phone calls from Olga and Dr. Yeh as appropriate. Very satisfied with care

July 21st, 2015
Disappointed
This was such a disappointing experience. The office acts like a barricade to keep you out. Dr. Yeh is always late and running behind. Her messages sound canned with very little sincere compassion. She is always typing and hardly looked me in the eye. The second time I saw her, only a month later, she did not remember anything about me. The office staff are rude. Some of the nurses are good and some are not. I was very disappointed.

May 31st, 2015
The best.

March 29th, 2013
Terrible experience
Not a good experience at all. Impossible to get an appointment-felt like I was being interviewed and had to be accepted to the practice. Then I waited months for my appointment. When I finally had my appointment I waited 45 minutes only to be told I couldn't have a physical exam, which is why I wanted to see the doctor. She only looked at the computer and typed, was dismissive and made me feel invisible. Not a good match for me.

March 6th, 2013
Not a good experience
I waited months for this appointment. I felt rushed; she was always on the computer and barely listened to what I said. Gave me "canned" very unpersonal advice as if she didn't hear anything I said. Was dismissive and acted like it was a privilege to be her patient. Not what I want in a doctor.

October 5th, 2012
I have very complicated health issues....
Dr. Yeh looked at the meds that I was taking and was astonished that I could even drive. She said that she would work me to get me off the meds that I didn't need and provide other ones that did not have as many side effects and did not last as long in my system. So far, she has gotten me off Lunesta and Valium and provided the proper drug for muscle spasms. We plan to do more tweeking but that is it for now so that my system can adjust to the changes thus far. She is very patient, has a great bedside manner and is extremely smart. She also follows up providing test results and emails a response quickly if you have a question. What more could you ask for from a primary care doctor?

May 1st, 2011
A very caring physician, very compassionate!

June 24th, 2010
Best primary care physician ever
Very smart and very caring.