A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunwha Hong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunwha Hong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunwha Hong, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hong graduated from Ewha Womans University, Seoul. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hong has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Roxborough Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunwha Wha Hong MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sunwha W. Hong practice?
- Dr. Sunwha Hong has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sunwha Hong practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Elkins Park, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Elkins Park Obstetricians & Gynecologists.