A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suong Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suong Tran, M.D. is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tran
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tran Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suong Tran, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Tran has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- St. Luke's Episcopal Hospital (Texas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suong M Tran MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Suong M. Tran practice?
- Dr. Suong Tran has 1 office location.
Dr. Suong Tran practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Rheumatologists.