A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suong Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suong Tran, M.D. is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suong Tran, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Tran has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- St. Luke's Episcopal Hospital (Texas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suong M Tran MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Suong M. Tran practice?
- Dr. Suong Tran has 1 office location.
Dr. Suong Tran practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Rheumatologists.