A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Supak Sookkasikon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Supak Sookkasikon is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Supak Sookkasikon, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sookkasikon graduated from Kigezi International School Of Medicine, Kabale.
Dr. Sookkasikon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Supak Sookkasikon MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Supak Sookkasikon practice?
- Dr. Supak Sookkasikon has 4 office locations.
Dr. Supak Sookkasikon practices Family Medicine near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bellingham, WA and Detroit, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Primary Care Doctors.